Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4 Day countdown










Time sure has gone by quickly since leaving my job. We have been running around to get the last few items finished up as well as going to California for a visit with friends and family.




Karissa and Jillian were able to try out their new snorkle gear in my cousin's hot tub and our friend's pool. It would have been better if the weather would have been warmer. It seems the cold front that moved into Boise was big enough to cover Northern California as well.




We did brave the lake on Sunday morning and a few warm blooded souls tried the water sports. I was not one of them.




Now we are making sure all our accounts are closed or in good standing while we are out of the country. The IRS are such lovely people...that is another story that I don't want to go into. I am just hoping that we can get everything done before Sunday.




Well, our next blog should be coming from the island. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment